- DID YOU SAY FREE? Most new vehicles come with manufacturer service warranties, extended service warranties or service incentive programs. Some dealerships even offer limited service plans on used inventory. This could mean your oil changes, tire rotations, fluid top-offs and more can be covered by the dealership. Who doesn’t love free, especially when it comes to keeping that cash in your bank account?
- ON THE RECORD: Your dealership keeps a complete history of your service visits and recommended services based on your driving habits and mileage. Not going to the same place means your maintenance records might not be complete. Plus, some warranties may be voided if work is done by an unauthorized provider. Be sure to check your specific vehicle warranty information to be safe.
- CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS: All Lakeland Ford & Hyundai dealership technicians are required to be certified. This means we know exactly how to service your vehicle in any situation and provide the proper parts and maintenance to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. Most dealerships require nothing but the best from their technicians and they have to meet specific standards with regular testing to remain certified.
- PARTS, PARTS AND MORE PARTS: Most dealership service and parts departments have the exact tools and parts in-stock and ready to use on your vehicle. This usually means there is no waiting for specialty tools or parts to complete your specific repair!
- IT’S GUARANTEED! Dealerships use manufacturer parts provided directly from the brand or manufacturer distributor. This means that if a part fails for any reason, it’s probably under warranty. There are certain exceptions but using the original part to repair your vehicle means it’s back to like-new condition. You can have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is in good hands.
- THE COMPLETE CHECK-UP: Most dealerships value your business and want you to return to them. A complete vehicle inspection and diagnosis from your certified dealership technicians is the best way to make sure everything on your vehicle is working the way it is supposed to; this can help prevent your vehicle from future incidents that a “corner” garage might have missed.
- WATER, COFFEE, DONUTS and Wi-Fi?: Most dealerships
know the service waiting areas are usually the last place the customer wants to be… so waiting areas are clean, comfortable, and sometimes offer complementary water, coffee, donuts, snacks and free Wi-Fi. Both Lakeland Ford and Lakeland Hyundai have that 6 days a week.
- THAT’S SO CONVENIENT! Like going to the dentist, getting regular maintenance on your vehicles is essential. Convenient online scheduling and friendly service appointment advisors make scheduling easy with text and email reminders so you don’t forget. Some dealerships including Lakeland Automall offer mobile and on-site maintenance and repair so you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home. Getting your vehicle serviced is sure to fit in anyone’s schedule!
- SAFETY FIRST: Keeping you and your vehicle safe is our number #1 priority. Dealerships are adhering to CDC and local health guidelines to insure your vehicle will be serviced, disinfected and returned back to you safely and securely. Check with your local dealership to see if they are following proper procedures and have your next service or maintenance completed with the peace of mind you expect.
Lakeland Automall Ford & Hyundai service departments are open 6 days a week for your convenience and offer mobile and on-site maintenance and repair services. Although we do recommend making an appointment for your service, we know that isn’t always possible and emergencies happen. Call us at 863-583-9234 to schedule your appointment with a service advisor or visit https://www.lakelandautomall.com/schedule-service to schedule online anytime on your mobile phone, iPad, laptop or desktop computer. Walk-ins are welcome, but just keep in mind there may be customers ahead of you.
We’re are open Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 6:00PM and Saturday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM. We also offer after hours drop-off and complimentary shuttle service during our regular business hours. Some restrictions apply to service areas and mobile services, so be sure to ask a service advisor for all of the details.
**Lakeland Automall Ford & Hyundai follow local health department and CDC guidelines for the safety of our team members and customers. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Lakeland Automall Business Development Center 7 days a week Monday through Saturday 9AM-8PM and Sunday 12PM – 6PM.